The goal is that the students are modest and look nice, business casual. This sets the proper mindset for serious learning.
- Collared shirt colors: navy; gray; white; light yellow with prescribed WCA Logo (see the guidance at top of page)
- Shirts must be tucked into pants or shorts
Pant options: khaki pants; khaki shorts, navy pants, navy shorts (no pants with exterior sewn pockets, e.g. cargo pants)
- Accessories: belt and socks must be worn with pants or shorts
- Sweatshirt/Fleece/Hoodie colors (Must have WCA logo on them): navy or gray
- Jackets: Solid color in the following color families: blue, yellow, black, grey, or white. No fluorescent colors.
Hoods may not be worn inside at any time during the school day. Collared shirt must still be worn underneath
- Hats are not permitted to be worn in the school at any time during the school day
- Sunglasses are not to be worn in the building at any time
- All footwear must have a back, no flip-flops or Crocs unless permission has been granted by the Upper School Principal.
- Dyed hair must be natural in color (no greens, blues, purples, etc)
- Skirts may be worn, no higher than 4" above knee: khaki skirt; navy skirt
- Hair must be above eye and collar level. Facial hair is prohibited.
See Supply Lists for any required P.E. Uniforms.
We reserve the right to call the parent/guardian to bring an alternative outfit to school or send the student home to change clothes if they are an approved driver.